Owner of the greenhouse Janine Sully (seen here on the right), has worked in floristry for over 30 years. In that time she has been a college tutor & has won numerous awards in competitive floristry.
Janine delivers entertaining & informative floral demonstrations & tutorials, which can work to a brief or be created from her own ideas. If you are interested in booking Janine, please contact us & we can work to your requirements to put together a class or workshop to suit, pitched at an appropriate skill level.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- 'Spring Style' 23rd February 2013, 1:30-4:30pm Oh happy days, Spring is on the way. Using spring bulbs in unusual ways with your own jars and tins. Real recycling. (£50.00)
- 'Easter Welcome' 23rd March 2013, 1:30-4:30pm It's Egg-citing!! Ok I know it's bad... This is for everyone who wants to bring Easter home; Easter table arrangement, Easter Tree and a welcome door design. With all the EGG-stas!! (£50.00)
- 'All About Tieds' 13th April 2013, 1:30-4:30pm A comprehensive tutorial to hand-tied design, focusing on the three main styles and how to wrap them. A must for all 'budding' floral artists! (£50.00)
- 'Just Containers' 20th April 2013, 1:30-4:30pm A fun class to help with the difficulties that arise when trying to choose the correct container for a lovely bouquet or an unusual way of using loved vases that are otherwise unused. (I like this one, it'll stretch my abilities). (£50.00)
- 'Wedding Flowers' 27th April 2013, 1:30-4:30pm An introduction to wedding flowers, a complete guide to starting to prepare and creating beautiful wedding flowers. Why not be adventurous and make your own wedding designs for your special day? (£50.00)
- Floristry Classes We are also planning floristry classes, six weeks consecutively on a Wednesday afternoon 1pm-5pm, starting 17/04/13 to 22/05/13 - to be continued in autumn. Prices and details on request.
Full work sheets will be provided two weeks prior to the class and all flowers are included.
To book any of the above workshops please email or call 01484 651975 / 07950 951899